April 11, 2009

A Diva is a Female Version of a Hustla

I guess I could say that I'm having a decent weekend so far. Last night, I got to hang out with some friends and, despite a couple incidents, it was a pretty decent night. I think one of my favorite parts of the night was convincing people to donate money to, "Rollerblade for America". I have no clue if the people in that apartment were just kind of going along with the fun of the night, or if they thought it was a real foundation...either way, it was extremely amusing.

I wish I was a mind-reader. I want a way to get inside of peoples' heads. I think it could be a burden to have that skill, but for most part it'd be useful, I think. I just don't like the way people say one thing and you're almost certain they mean another, but there's just no way to be completely certain. I guess that's just life though, right?

I got feedback on my screenplay from my advisor. I'm pretty excited about it. I'm happy that I have another person's thoughts on what should be or could be changed--rewriting is one of my favorite things to do.

There honestly isn't much going on in my life right now. I feel kind of boring...though, I'm not exactly bored, so I'm not sure how that works.

I was watching his hour long E! special on Miley Cyrus today (don't judge) and whenever they showed the footage of her being followed/stalked by paparazzi, I couldn't help thinking, 'Shit, that has to be so annoying.' But even though I thought that, I still think it'd be awesome to be famous, haha.

Well, I'm going to get out of this place (cyberspace and my apartment) and find something to do. I think shall wander campus until I find a decent spot to set up camp and write for a bit. I still have pretty much an entire play to write for the theatre. I kind of need to get on that.

Cheers.

Title Song: 'Diva' - Beyonce

No comments: