December 19, 2008

The Earth Is God's Snow Globe!




Gosh, I love the snow!

Our campus looks so awesome when it snows enough to cover the trees and all that. It's pretty awesome. Brittany, Steven and I walked around the campus. We slid in the streets on the tire tracks and walked to 7-11 (where the clerk was giving me his bedroom eyes) and on the way back we flirted with random guys. It was pretty awesome. We also would stand under trees covered in snow and pull on the branches so the snow would fall on us. It was the best night I've had in a while.

Another quote from the night: "We don't have to be drunk to have fun. We just like to be drunk when we have fun."

I'm heading home for Christmas on Saturday--hopefully the weather stays nice. I'm soooooooooo dreaming of a white Christmas. I hope it happens.

I'm looking forward to Jan-Term so I can take screenwriting again!

Zaida left this morning--it's really sad. We had some good times. But eventually I'm going to make my way down to Hawaii to visit her...and learn how to surf!

I wish I could have gotten more pictures of the rest of campus--my camera was getting snow all over it though and I had already dropped it once, so it was time to put it away.

This post is kind of all over the place. I had something else I wanted to say, but I can't remember. I'll add it later if I remember, I guess.

Title Quote: Me! While walking around our beautiful campus. I won the "Corniest Quote of the Night" award. A-Go me!

No comments: