May 19, 2009

Listen, Children, to a Story That Was Written Long Ago

It's 2AM. I haven't gone to sleep before 4AM in weeks and I won't be breaking that cycle tonight. I've been trying to finish the rewrite of my thesis and it's taking me such a long time. I can't focus. I've added some stuff, taken out some stuff. Mostly what I have left is to rewrite the last 10 or so pages--easier said than done. The last draft I turned in was 110 pages. I'm now up to 126 pages! I don't know if that means I have too much...but I don't think so. I really didn't want to take a break, but I just can't focus. Writing it seems so hard at the moment--like so much effort. I also feel like I'm just being a whiny little bitch and I should just suck it up and do it.

Title Song: 'One Tin Soldier (The Legend of Billy Jack)' - Lambert-Potter

1 comment:

scribblesofdreams said...

but now your thesis is done so you don't have to worry about it anymore!!! :) bueno.