June 4, 2009

Why Did Jamika Cross the Road?

She wanted to tell the handsome stranger about the rewrite she just finished.

Okay, so the punchline needs a little work. However, I'm pretty happy that I've finished tidying up this script. I'm proud of myself. And, I think I've come up with an official title: 'Dream On'. It's one of the lines I added during the rewrite and it seemed relevant to the script in a couple different ways--so there's that.

I have a cough going on right now that sounds like an engine that won't turn over. Delicious.

Anyhoo, as soon as I finished saving the .pdf file, I looked outside and saw that the sun was rising and I suddenly wanted to listen to this song:



Don't hate...The Brady Bunch was the shit!

The sunrise that inspired my want to hear the song:



This picture definitely doesn't do the sunrise justice, but it was still pretty amazing to watch. In reality, it's not nearly as gray as it looks...not at all.

2 comments:

Bryan said...

yay! i'm happy for you! your screenplay is awesome. the rewrite is probably even better. i wish i was as productive as you. ps--i love that song! haha

scribblesofdreams said...

sweet sunrise. that's pretty impressive for McMinnville. :P the Brady Bunch WAS the shit. haha. all those shows during that time were so badass.