December 13, 2009

They Know That Santa's On His Way

He's loaded lots of toys and goodies on his sleigh.

Normally, I don't ask for anything for Christmas, so I don't usually have a Christmas list. That being said, I'm still not asking for anything. However, I am going to make a list of things I want, and since it's Christmastime, I guess it can be considered a Christmas list. Before I begin, have I ever mentioned that Christmastime is probably in my top 10 favorite words to write? Well, there's a fun fact for y'all.

The List:

-Kindle
-MacBook Pro
-Rosetta Stone (Spanish - Latin America)
-Final Draft (screenplay formatting program)
-Dragon NaturallySpeaking (voice recognition software)
-Lastly, there is a ton of books and movies I would love to own

So, like I said: this isn't a Christmas list, just a list around Christmastime. It's short, but extremely materialistic. These are just things that I eventually plan to buy for myself--whenever I save up enough money. I have a list of things that I want that are far from material, but that list is private.

Title Song: 'The Christmas Song' - Me singing in my room (I might use this song again this month...it's my favorite Christmas song)

No comments: