September 27, 2008

Why Don't You Sit Right Down and Stay A While?

Tonight is the last night of the show. I'm pretty excited, I'm ready to focus on writing for my seminar class. I made an outline of the scenes I think I need/want to put into my screenplay--I think it really helped.

I've been getting feedback on the 10 minute play I finished, most of it really good and helpful. One comment I got was about making a change to the ending, so I changed it. I don't really like it that way, so I'm pretty sure I'll end up changing it back.

My online class starts on Monday. It's a poetry class. However, I believe I bought the wrong books for it, which pretty much sucks, because those are the books that were listed online. But then the syllabus came out and there are not only three books, but three different books.

I bought a longboard--I'm excited for it to come so I can start practicing. I'm thinking it'll be pretty fun.

I need to really clean my room. It's such a mess. I don't feel like doing it though. I think I'll just watch a movie or something instead.

Title Song: 'Why Do You Let Me Stay Here?' - She & Him

No comments: