Anyway, here are the statuses of my (as of now) three blogs:
- Strictly For Suckers: Defunct
- This blog: Using it for general life updates
An update on that aforementioned static life:
Well, there's not much to report (shocker?), life feels much like a waiting game at the moment--most of the waiting is for my damn phone to ring, or for a few certain somebodies to bless my inbox.
The waiting game isn't the worst situation to be in. I know it won't be like this all the time (I'm determined that it won't be).
Things of Note:
- I recently pre-ordered Chelsea Handler's new book: Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang and I'm super excited about it.
- I'm going to Seattle for a casting call for a new ABC Family series (based on this book).
- I'm going to Portland next-next weekend to celebrate my mom's birthday!
- I'm currently 30 pages into a new screenplay that I'm really enjoying to write.
- I still don't have a job.
- I'm still sleeping on the couch (thanks to, what I now call, The Great Futon Hoax of 2010).
- I'm rocking longer locks:
Well, that's pretty much it for now.
Hope all is well with you.
Title Song: 'Lost in Your Own Life' - Alexa Vega